Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cousin Time.

So, I haven't had a breath since my recent trip to the coast visiting my cousins. No time to play with my newest Camera, except this recent endeavor! I'm getting snap-itchy now... and the weather is so dreary and uninspiring- hopefully something will happen soon so I can scratch the itch.

Anyway, this was a fun time. Mika loves these girls, and was singing about them tonight, a song involving a dragon and a birthday cake, alongside her cousins. Sounded like a good time. Almost as fun as our mini-holiday. So, I thought I'd post these pictures.





My sister came along for the ride. She made good lattes for me everyday.







Little Lucy, this one cost the tooth fairy a visit while we were up- pretty exciting stuff! She was also an avid crafter... not enough time in the day to fill her artsy needs! Insightful and generous, a beautiful spirit.









Grace- An imagination larger than life, with stories for her Polly pockets, her themed adventures (with a different outfit each time) and her haunted house ideas. Sweeter than honey, this one is.














Mika and her cousins. A trip she won't forget for quite some time, I believe. This one left a lasting impression, with the bonds of sisterhood now in her blood.






No comments: