Sunday, July 13, 2008

BIRTHDAY FUN!




So as birthdays would have it, mine was great. HOT weather, good friends and ice cream cake (while camping!). It was PERFECT! The only not perfect thing is that my cell phone and camera (more the lens) decided to go for a dip in the lake and drowned themselves. So, they are both out of commission :(, and because we spent most of our day's on the lake, I was too chicken to pack my other lenses and camera around anymore. So, here are a few limited, but fun, pictures from the weekend! Above, my daughter in her glory. Bellow, Ava dear trying on Mika's hat for size.


10 min's before my poor camera found out what a wave is. Dingy convoying is a fun way to go though, I must say!


What would Canada day be without a little face painting?



Snorkelling in muddy waters can be good or bad. The fact that snorkel's are hot pink makes it great though.



SJ packed this rock around everytime she went swimming. The sploosh in the water I'm betting was a very satisfying sound for her.



Feet!


I convinced ~J to let her husband burry her. She was a good sport! She had baby the very next day.




Mika looked how I felt at the end of the weekend. I was VERY content however. Can I please live out there until winter??!


1 comment:

Hope Walls said...

i still haven't had a chance to blog the pics from the trip... so sad!!! Thanks for having us out, Laura!