Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Fun in the Sunshine.


Mika and J&J's new kitty, one of two. Cute bugger! It got named North today. Very curious, very sparkling white. The pup is Dakota, a Blue Tic Hound. She howls like one too. I love her. My mom and dad are taking her soon as their pup around their new yard.





I'm finally able to play with my new lens-baby Hope got me for my birthday! Took THAT long to get in, I got it just before our move. Today was so sunny, we went in behind the house to play (have to get every last drop of sun in, winter is coming- all the signs are here!). If this apple tree were mine, I'd build a bench from where I stood so I could come and sit there and stare at it. This tree is so perfect and beautiful. We picked delicious fruit and had a snack, then rolled down the hill beside it a few times. I love the new lens baby! It holds magic in it, I'm sure.











2 comments:

Hope Walls said...

It's not the lensbaby that's magic. It takes a magician to make it do something beautiful.

Hello, Magician.

I love that tree, too.

cathy said...

Those are amazing! I love the tree too! You rock.