Friday, March 27, 2009

A Little Peice of Spring (the birth)

So, I have been on a little break from things for awhile, but was thrilled to do one session for a friend, who is due at Easter time. I got to know this Mom while I was away in British Columbia spending time with my nephew and nieces. I cannot express how much of a great person this lady is, and how I am so happy to be able to call her a friend and not just an acquaintance anymore. What a super family she has!

There will be more photos to come soon. However, I am away for another week, this time somewhere hot and (hopefully) beautiful. (haha!) Until next time!






2 comments:

Hope Walls said...

The shot of the reflection on the floor is stunning. Thank you for posting these Laura - they touched my heart in just the right place today by reminding me that endings are also beginnnings. Bring on spring.

lilredamber said...

Love the one with the reflection in the floor!!! WOW!! All beautiful. Great work Laura :)