Monday, June 15, 2009

all sugar, no spice.

This little lady here is a gem. I fell in love with her instantly. I could have held her for hours (maybe mom will let me this summer!). It seems like not long ago we were at baby's parent's wedding with our little bundle, and now they have their own.

Little ~H was my first sleeping baby (can you believe the luck after all this time?) so I was so excited! Of course I was trying to get her to do too many things, so she woke up.... but even then she was still so good (even when she gave mom a little present on her lap ;) )


I look forward to seeing little ~H grow up! Thanks for having me over to meet her!











2 comments:

Deanna said...

Aww so cute!

Hope Walls said...

She is GORGEOUS! Congrats to Mom & Dad, and congrats to you for your first sleeping bebe!