Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Meet little C and Woody.

Little C has begun to play shy. I'm sure it's a master plan to get the ladies attention (you know, the shy, coy approach). Well- it works with me.

Little C. Is. Cute!

He has a friend, Woody. Woody loves to be here, there, everywhere. He is not shy, he is happy to be your friend right away (like as soon as you ring the door bell). He also had me at hello.

Sometimes in life we cannot help but have favorites (you know that's true!), I will always, always love to visit these people, they are people favorites for me!





2 comments:

Hope Walls said...

That second last shot - heartbreaking but so true lol. You rock, little sister!

Anonymous said...

I didnt know that you blogged these pics last year! You are by far one of my people favorites too. Thanks for being so good to us! xoxoxo J