Monday, October 3, 2011

Skip, Jump and Run because it's so Fun.

The fun thing about living in a town is that you get to know families in so many ways. Schoolmates, friends, caregivers, neighbors, friendly faces. This family fits for a few of these and have become something I smile about when I think of our home town.

This spot by the river, besides being on private land, seems like a bit of a secret. So much to explore and do in one little place. Watching this family do that reminded me of how sweet some of our days can be with the same silliness and curiosity I see in my own family. What a gem they all are!

Thank you so much for letting me have the pleasure to capture some memories on this afternoon!




































1 comment:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS LOVELY WONDERFUL LIVELY FUN PHOTOS!