Monday, May 26, 2008

Day at the Park

Such a nice evening, we went to the park. Mika decided Uncle Brian needed a push on his roller blades.




I always knew Brian was secretly a monkey (or just a trained scaffolder by trade).






She is a monkey though. She told me.



Sucks when your foot can go that high, but your butt can't.



Weeeee!!!


Uncle Brian teaches the children which way NOT to go down the slide. I thought it was a good idea.


Rylan just chills in his stroller.



Oh look! It's the monkey's in their natural habitat!



Rylan decided hanging out in the stroller is not as much fun.

Weeeeee!














(isn't he cute? I love him)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey friend! GREAT shots! I love Mika!!!
Rylyn looks exactly like Brian in the first shot of him!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!!! i love all the pics. mika and brian shots, and rylan me and brian! ill never get sick of them

Anonymous said...

sorry, wrote rylan's name wrong... my bad...

Hope Walls said...

I LOVE the reflecting shots on the slide!!!

Anonymous said...

um hey dude, where are the new pics, i've been checking daily!!!