Friday, June 27, 2008

Goofy Fun

I have no idea where to start, so I decided to start with the random photos today. Some of these were at work. Chantza was the silliest, as you can see here.

K and J have gorgeous eyes! (They are sisters)


And here is an informal introduction to Crab Cakes, who also passed away unfortunately last weekend. She was smaller than her crab friend and I think he hogged the food. I loved her, she was sweet. I'll miss you cakes!



This is the new lens ~H got, called a lens baby. I got to play with it one day in her yard, and OH the colour! It was a splash of spring on my camera.




I think I have something with hearts... bleeding hearts. My aunt had a perfect story that goes with the flower, I can't remember but in involved love, swords and slippers as you pull the flower peices apart. I'm going to have to ask her.

I tried to hold onto these flowers as long as I could! They were from my sweet heart, delivered to work. (Awwwww!!!....*groan*..... ha ha)




That's right! In the dark I made these two stand here, while one did the spanking motion and I played with the shutter. Turned out great, didn't it?


A little hair toss bonus for you- I'm all about the bonus's!




1 comment:

Hope Walls said...

That is a spectacular hair toss. I've rarely seen it's equal.