Friday, June 27, 2008

Me and Her

I love this kid. I know that, you know that. She is seriously sweet! I enjoy hanging out with her, and wish there was more time. I'm looking forward to the summer and the experiences.

These are the last of the photos for today (I may upload ONE more set), I'm popped from working on some this AM and still have the day job to go to today, a wedding tomorrow and a whole shift at work. WHEN'S THE CAMPING & RELAXING COMING? 3 more days, and I get to hang with her. *smile*










(photos with me in them credit to J. Sweitzer, and the bottom feet are a friends- but too cute
to pass up on the posting!)

3 comments:

Hope Walls said...

I'm excited to spend time with my 'her' tomorrow, and having our 'hers' hanging out.

Anonymous said...

Finally...I've been waiting for new pics FOREVER!! :)
These are great Laura- you (and Mika) are so beautiful.
I miss you guys!

<3 ya!

~N

Anonymous said...

you both are so beautiful!!!

-Jaime