Wednesday, January 30, 2013

photo document week, day ONE.

Oh the shenanigans!  I love these tykes!  Our family went from four to six this week, our nephews are staying with us.  Swoon!

Day one was a sweet success, and the boys are getting cuddlier by the minute.  I love watching cousin memories in the making.

I loved catching it on film, too.  I have not had a craving to click in a long time- I think I caught the bug again!  Yay!

Enjoy our afternoon delight:













~Fancy Family Feline~

This is Marble.  She is Mika's cat.  This is her tower, it's a 'no small-sticky-little-hands' zone.  She is happy here.  Last week we got her some oat grass at the pet store, it grew so fast!  She loves it a lot!  Fun for the kids to see and feel, too.  Especially when it is -30C out.  Brrrr!  I mean, Prrrr!  







2 comments:

Hope Walls said...

So sweet! I know you're having an amazing week - how could you not!?

Unknown said...

It's been great! Dreamy, even :)