Monday, January 28, 2013

Photo Restoration

Hey friends!  I have not been here in awhile, but things will be picking up soon.  I have moved back to Edmonton and am getting into gear to begin photo adventures once again!  Super excited for 2013, I can't wait to see all the families this year has to offer!



I was flipping through some old photos of my grandparents this past week and I decided to try and improve on the details to discover more about these photos.  I LOVE looking through old photos, I've been known to scour antique markets to peak at the past.  I love to imagine what was going on and what life was like on that day.

Since I love this so much, I thought I would mention how I'd be excited to help you with any photos you may want touched up for their detail.  I would take special care and interested to restore your old, warn or damaged photos to the best possible likeness of its original state.  Please contact me for details!



Here are some before and afters:

















No comments: