Monday, March 31, 2008

Remember him?

Remember the post back in January about the little preemie at the hospital? (Thursday, January 24, 2008 'meeting an incredible person') Well, guess what? He's HOME!

I got the privilege of taking pictures of him just over a week ago, and he is doing well! He was a whooping SIX pounds when I saw him!! Yay! Crazy, my daughter was born 6lbs 1oz and I thought she was tiny- for Cameron, that's BIG!

When I first heard Cameron cry a couple months ago, it was a whimper. His lungs have grown. I was secretly very pleased to get a crying picture this go round. Mom and Dad will thank me years from now... I have one of Mika at 3 months that I LOVE because when I look at it I can almost hear her baby cry, I miss it so much.

I had so much fun taking these pictures, it was all I could do not to wrap him up in my backdrops and take him home with me!

Thanks for having me come by.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Laura- those are amazing!
I LOVE the feet one, and the one above it...
I can't believe he is only as big as a teddy bear.
What a cutie :)

~N

Anonymous said...

YIPEEE! They are as beautiful as the first batch. PUHLEASE will you move in with us? Cant wait to see the rest of them. I truly believe only a beautiful person who loves what she does can capture the beautiful in everyday moments - a baby crying, a proud papa and even a mumma who needs a pedicure badly all look spectacular through your lense. THANK YOU Laura!

Anonymous said...

the feet picture is so cute

-Jaime

ps. i cant wait for our family pictures.
all these pictures are beautiful

Hope Walls said...

You're so awesome. I (heart) you.

Anonymous said...

those feet are probably the cutest things ever.