Friday, March 28, 2008

And first up.....

I've pretty much caught up on all the photos. Just some watermarking to do over the next few days. As I do that, I'll get the photos up for you to see!

The first to show you... my beautiful friend Tasha! I met Tasha one year ago, and I know she is one of those friends you know you will be with a lifetime. She is a keeper! Tash had her birthday this last month, and what better way to celebrate than having some kick-butt photos! It was SOOOO much fun! With some great snacks and a ton of laughter, we were set!

Thanks Tasha! Now to look forward to our time at the beach this summer! Happy Birthday!





3 comments:

Hope Walls said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bottom two shots!!!

Anonymous said...

Wicked photos Laura...and Tasha!!
You are beautiful!

She pulls off that umbrella better than anyone else!

<3
Nik

cathy said...

Great shots!