Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.


A beautiful afternoon, and the ~K girls some how missed their dose of spice when they were made- they are all sweet with sugar! It's nice to know there is such a lovely family in my new home town. We went on a walk by their home, and who followed us- the family cat! A new one for me, as I'm taking a picture, the kitty starts to crawl up my pant leg- literally! You can see him in a family picture bellow, he wanted to make sure he was a valid member!
Sorry ~N I had to include a picture of the dog. The girls loved to squeal as he did what they'd call his burn outs. He's just beautiful. ~K has the sweetest of smiles and then ~E was trying very hard to wink at me, LOVE that face!

Thanks for the afternoon stroll, I had a lot of fun- and it was great to meet your family ~N!









1 comment:

Hope Walls said...

~whew!!~ All caught up! I sure miss the sun these days. And you. I'm glad you're making new friends in your new home town though.