Saturday, January 17, 2009

The New Year.



What have I been up to? Well, no excuses, I am slacking on the blog. It is my mission ( the word resolution scares me into failure, ha ha!) to carry the camera with me more often. This week so far, I have captured Mika and her little friend ~J~ on D-film. They are having a great time! They each carry their little special stuffie with them wherever we go. They are having fun with the warm weather by snow diving, snow eating and snow throwing! They wake up in their jammies and make it to the TV for morning tunes and breakie. They try to sneak jumping on the bed and were absolutely shocked when I told them they could actually jump, but just for the picture. We got out some sparklers to make new wishes. Mika wanted to do them all at once, one after another from the pack. ~J~ wanted to make a wish each day she is here. We did a couple and saved a couple (sweet compromising!). ~J informed me she needed to go to bed because she's farting too much. Mika would nonchalantly respond by saying, 'I have a crabbie named Petunia!'. I can never keep up with their conversations, but they are happy enough. I could definitely listen to their conversations all day though- LOVE 4 YR OLDS! So we made our wishes and finished the day with a couple play dates.

As for the blog- I still have to share my past year highlights and my this year hopes! I am FAR to tired after our busy day and can't think straight right now, but am looking forward to that soon! Much love!






















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos, Laura..... creative , bright and beautiful! from Maggie:-) <><

D said...

Is that a popple?

Unknown said...

It sure is, and I'm totally jealous. I had two just like it when I was a young one!

Hope Walls said...

I'm still a little torn every time I see these pictures.

Unknown said...

Why are you torn, Hope?