Saturday, May 9, 2009

Marvelous Mothers and Whimsicle Superheros

First of all, a picture of Four generations. The picture was taken by my father today, I was only in the city until this evening, so I spent my Mothers Day with my Grandma, Mother and Mika this afternoon a day early. It was a nice time and I feel so lucky to have the memory of this beautiful afternoon.




Later on in the day, Mika played with this fabric we've been using as a tibetan wrap sometimes. She was a superhero queen, and with the wind whipping around her it did feel a little bit magical.

Of course, I had to add two Mutt Shots of Coda. She has gained weight and calmed down so much, I think my dad has found a best friend for sure.

Have a Happy Mothers Day!

Mom's are sugar and spice, and everything nice.











6 comments:

D said...

Gorgeous! Those four generation shots will be a keepsake for a very long time.

Unknown said...

Thank! It sure will be! I'm glad to have something like this :D

Elan said...

Laura Jane - just wanted to say how much I love the pictures of Dakota (Coda). My sister was a caretaker before Dwayne and Kyla and I have desperately wanted someone to make that connection with her. I am so glad to hear your Dad has found a best friend for life... it chokes me up... and helps me find peace in knowing she is well taken care of.

Elan (Mama-sita)

Unknown said...

Elan!

There is something very special about that dog. Every time I'm with her it's seriously magical. I am so lucky that she found a home where I can visit her as often as I like! I'm glad she's found her place in the world too.

lilredamber said...

Laura, these are so beautiful! And magical indeed! xoxo

Hope Walls said...

Love love love the blankie!!! And the mutt shots are amazing - I so don't have it in me to get great puppy pictures of anyone but Art lol.