Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Happy Couple (with more happy on the way!)

I got to know ~S in college (I won't say how long ago *wink* ) and I got to **really** know her on a whirlwind trip across our country by bus and backpack while we were in college. A girl who loves life, values human spirit and knows how to have a good time, I always love our small visits every so often to catch up on new jobs, new husbands and new babies. And after meeting ~J, I have to say ~S, you have met your match! I only spent just under an hour with ~J and I can honestly say these too are cheesy perfect for each other! And this new family unit is so perfect together, that I tried to get maybe two shots without ~J (who enthusiastically warned me as I stepped foot in the door that it was going to be like pulling teeth to get him to stick around for pictures, and then with the same enthusiasm stayed with us to the very end) I noticed that on the book shelf every other book was about baby and daddy. Awwww! *gush!*.

I can't wait to hear the good news! You will make wonderful parents.






2 comments:

Hope Walls said...

THEE wickedest bookshelf EVER! Congrats to Mommy and Daddy!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats Sarah! so exciting! Nice pics Laura!!!