Wednesday, October 27, 2010

DLS retreat.

It's exciting to see other photographers alike, and it's even more exciting to spend a whole weekend with them. You laugh, you cry, you share and maybe you pick up a thing or two (or many). You might meet a magician, discover the meaning to something or see things in a new light.

This year we had the sideshow of watching Mabel and Ruby check each other out. I think they sized each other up as the other's squeak toy. So adorable. We also had a cute baby come by for pictures. 3 weeks old. I'm not sure how, but I managed to get baby pangs while I still have one. She was so sweet!

And now? I have a rekindled and validated love for something dear to me, les photos.









2 comments:

Hope Walls said...

You never cease to inspire and humble me, Laura. I trust, respect, admire, and love you so much. Thank you, for being you, and for sharing the world through your eyes.

Unknown said...

Hope, you are so very dear to me. Thank you so much.