Friday, May 6, 2011

Retro Cheesecake Workshop.

So, I've obviously not been posting photos for a few months. I have been organizing and shooting, and have a bit to share- but before I share everything I just wanted to fast forward to these photos I took a couple of weekends ago. I couldn't wait to get through everything. These are from a workshop I took from the talented Amber Lee . Dream! I'm, like a few others, a little obsessed with this era.

I hope to one day run my own pin-up marathon- it'll be awhile, so many many projects on the go and in the making right now. On the back burner, this cheesy dream will be cooked up one day! All week after participating in the workshop, I just wanted to go back to that afternoon- it was as fun as the big cheesy grins the models are sporting- oh yes!

Hope your spring is going well, mine is busy busy and fun fun!

Until next time,

L.




1 comment:

~Yours Truly said...

Love these Laura! Great work and love the post processing :)