Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Stroll on Main Street.

These two have been in love for awhile and now they've decided to get hitched! When I heard the news I was so thrilled, especially after spending time with them and having a friendship grow over the past (almost) year. It isn't always that you meet people that leave you feeling energized, inspired and happy. It's nice to know we (my husband and I) have friends like this, and that together we can spend more time making memories over the years as this couple makes their next step.

Speaking of making memories, I met up with them in a town they don't live in for these photos and we went from there. It was a lovely adventure and this is definitely a top main street I've ever seen for interesting things and lovely backdrops- then again, that could just be the company I was with!

Here we are, the future Mr&Mrs.













No comments: