Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Victrola

Well, the event wrapped up a couple weeks ago, it was a lot of fun! I have been so MIA with the pictures because my camera was left HOURS behind me for quite some time, so not only could I not take pictures, but the ones I had were not uploaded and hours away too! These are the few I've managed to get up today before work, and hopefully Ill get more up in the next few days too! I'm behind on my projects now, and will remain behind for some time as the next few weeks are looking a bit hectic. Anyways, this event was a success with peace rallys, concerts and good vibes! A lot of fun, and a cool thing to be a part of.

Enjoy, and PEACE!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures, laura.

Anonymous said...

great shots laura! can't wait to see more!!! ;) ~C

Hope Walls said...

Looks like you gusy had a pretty good turn-out!